Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Amber Rose On Cover Of KING Magazine

























Amber Rose covers King Magazine and she talks about her relationships with both Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa.

There’s something to be said about Twitter hookups. Continue.

[Laughs] Yeah, but it was strictly business for me to give him the shades. He calls and tells me he’s in LA and can he come and get the shades. I told him I’m about to go to Runyon and work out and I’ll contact him after. He says he has the day off and I told him he could come to Runyon with me because I’m going by myself. It would be cool to have some company. He said, cool.

You guys connected during that workout session, then?

We hung out, we were friends. That’s when I posted that picture [on Twitter] saying, “me and my little brother Wiz.” ‘Cause I was like, “I’m not dealing with no young rapper.”

So when did that relationship turn into incest?

[Laughs] I chilled with him for two weeks. We didn’t kiss or nothing. Then he left for Pittsburgh and when he left I was so lost without him. He has to come back, I just miss him, and I don’t look at him like a little brother.

More pictures below




KING-MAG TV: AMBER ROSE from Billet Video Studios (DnkonDnks) on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment